What type of masks do we sell?
We only sell N95 masks.
What does ‘N95’ stand for?
The ‘N‘ stands for.“Not resistant to oil”.
The ‘95‘ means that 95 percent of airborne particles are filtered out.
How should a mask be used?
- A mask should be placed carefully to cover your mouth and nose.
- A mask should be changed and disposed of immediately if it becomes dirty, contaminated or wet.
- Before fitting, touching or removing a mask, you should clean your hands using an alcohol-based gel or soap and water.
- A mask should be removed by holding the ear loops. Do not touch the front of the mask.
- Even whilst wearing a mask you should exercise social distancing.
Are the masks we sell washable?
Where are our masks manufactured?
All our masks are manufactured and sourced in China.
How are our 3M masks purchased?
Our 3M masks are purchased through an approved 3M supplier in China.
Are our masks suitable for medical use?
No. The masks we sell are suitable for general every day use.
By selling masks to the public are we depriving the NHS?
No. The masks we sell are N95 FFP2. The masks used in hospitals are the higher grade N95 FFP3.
Are our masks approved?
Our white KN95 Professional Protective Masks are CE and FDA approved.
Our 3M masks are not CE approved because they were originally produced for the Chinese market.
Do we sell larger quantities to wholesale customers?
Yes. Please contact us.